This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 4 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 22-Feb-2019 21:46 Last Post By: rfm2
rfm2

Neptune - album description with links
Posted: 21-Feb-2019 23:02

Click to reply to this thread Reply
If I have an album description that includes links, and I use Title Bar/Theme Image/Show theme images, the links are underlined. If I don't use Theme Image and just use Banner style title bar the links are not underlined. Is there a way to control whether the links are underlined or not?
jGromit

Re: Neptune - album description with links
Posted: 22-Feb-2019 03:00   in response to: rfm2 in response to: rfm2

Attachment ss005216.png (26.1 KB)
They're controlled separately, so make sure it's set to underline for both situations. See screenshot.
rfm2

Posted: 22-Feb-2019 03:35   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

I'm embarrassed - again. I seem to often forget that the Fonts/Index Page/Links column has the option for underline or none. I look at that page often to set font size, but I don't pay attention to the links column. The default value is usually the same for all and usually what I want, so I don't even look at it. In this case the defaults happened to be different for the 2 cases. Oh well, my first mistake since the last one. Thanks for straightening me out yet again.
jGromit

Posted: 22-Feb-2019 03:41   in response to: rfm2 in response to: rfm2

rfm2 wrote:
In this case the defaults happened to be different for the 2 cases.

No, the default setting is the same for all of the "link" options, everywhere - it's always "underline." Well, almost - the only exception is the contact link on an info page (I must have had a reason for doing that, but can't remember what it was).
rfm2

Posted: 22-Feb-2019 21:46   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

I see what happened now that caused my confusion. When I started working with Neptune last summer, I wanted to use at least some of the familiar look of my 400 Matrix albums, in which I did not use underlined links. So, I removed the underlining of links in those elements I was using in Neptune, but since I was not using the Theme Image approach I didn't change the underlining of that. When I started playing with the Theme Image approach this week by just modifying existing test albums, I forgot about having not changed the default in it. Hence, Theme Image "default" seemed to be underlined, and "standard" layout seemed to be not underlined. Maybe I'll remember now, as I use Theme Image on some albums and not on others.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums