This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 5 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 11-Nov-2017 18:38 Last Post By: jGromit
hspagnolo

Note box
Posted: 10-Nov-2017 10:31

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hello,

Would it be possible to add into the JAlbum settings and related to each projects, a note box where we can add our comments on what we have changed into the skin for example or to not forget to do before uploading, etc...

Actually I use an external program where I add by notes, but having this directly into JAlbum will be great.

Have a nice day.

Thanks and regards
Henri
davidekholm

Re: Note box
Posted: 10-Nov-2017 18:00   in response to: hspagnolo in response to: hspagnolo

Here's a trick: Add an empty page to your jAlbum project. Put it first among the album objects. Exclude it and write your notes in the description section.
hspagnolo

Posted: 10-Nov-2017 23:37   in response to: davidekholm in response to: davidekholm

Hi David,

Thanks for the suggestion. I will do it, however a box into the settings would be better.

Regards
Henri
jGromit

Posted: 10-Nov-2017 23:41   in response to: hspagnolo in response to: hspagnolo

A good idea. Perhaps it could be added as another tab under the Advanced panel, so it wouldn't clutter up what's already in the UI.

For some of my stuff, I keep separate text files with notes about the project. It works, but it's clunky.
davidekholm

Posted: 11-Nov-2017 18:13   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

But with my suggestion, you get to see the comments as soon as you open a project, and it doesn't affect the generated album at all.
jGromit

Posted: 11-Nov-2017 18:38   in response to: davidekholm in response to: davidekholm

UI clutter, I guess. I'd prefer not to see excluded stuff in the Explore view.

A minor thing. Your approach works, but my vote is with hspagnolo. ;)
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums