This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 6 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 06-May-2014 16:37 Last Post By: myjaaccount
myjaaccount

Question about this skin
Posted: 06-May-2014 05:22

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Is this skin in containment?
jGromit

Re: Question about this skin
Posted: 06-May-2014 06:08   in response to: myjaaccount in response to: myjaaccount

What do you mean by "in containment?"
myjaaccount

Posted: 06-May-2014 14:41   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

I mean no more updates and will have no more support. I sent an email to Dhina about a question and haven't heard back.
jGromit

Posted: 06-May-2014 14:44   in response to: myjaaccount in response to: myjaaccount

All I can suggest is that you try emailing him again. He's usually pretty good about responding to emails. Then again, maybe he's away somewhere.

It has been a long time since FotoPlayer got an update, but maybe dhina has simply concluded that it does everything he wants it to do, so it doesn't need any updating.

There's also the fact that Flash is being pushed out of the marketplace, so putting a lot of effort into further development of a Flash skin might not be the smart move.
myjaaccount

Posted: 06-May-2014 16:30   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

I understand... Do you support fotoslides as well? i'm considering fotoslides since flash will be gone eventually.

thanks for your prompt responses!
jGromit

Posted: 06-May-2014 16:33   in response to: myjaaccount in response to: myjaaccount

I don't support either of dhina's skins, particularly since he charges a license fee for the use of his skins. He's an independent third party, responsible for supporting his own skins.
myjaaccount

Posted: 06-May-2014 16:37   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

Got it... thank you!
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums