This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 4 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 13-Apr-2008 22:48 Last Post By: skypix-biz
skypix-biz

ECard message
Posted: 12-Apr-2008 21:48

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I've been bothering dhina a lot lately. Thought to give him a break and post it here. I'm needing what it is referred to when there is type in a field that when clicking in the field makes the type disappear. Huh? :-) Example, when adding a task in Outlook, the comment section says: Tap here to add a task. When you tap in the area, that message disappears with the cursor appearing to type in the comment. I need to know what that script is referred to as.

So, you might ask why do I post this here and how does this relate to fotoplayer. Once I know what kind of script to look for, I would like to add something like that to the ECard comment box for the viewers and users of that feature. For example, since the albums are password protected, the ECard message might say something like: Be sure to send your album name and password to family and friends. Just a little reminder that will disappear when the comment area of the ECard is clicked.

Thanks.
jere
dhina

Re: ECard message
Posted: 13-Apr-2008 14:21   in response to: skypix-biz in response to: skypix-biz

No plans right now but possibly in the future release. Thanks.
skypix-biz

Posted: 13-Apr-2008 22:18   in response to: dhina in response to: dhina

Wait, wait. I wasn't asking you to do it. I just need to know that kind of script that is so I can locate one, probably from javascript kit, and add it myself, if possible. And, hey, if it won't work with fotoplayer, I can still use it in other forms on my website.
dhina

Posted: 13-Apr-2008 22:42   in response to: skypix-biz in response to: skypix-biz

skypix-biz

Posted: 13-Apr-2008 22:48   in response to: dhina in response to: dhina

You just beat me. I was about to reply with the following link and I looked and beheld the notification email for this board.

I am surprised I was able to find it, relatively easily:

http://javascript.about.com/library/blclear.htm

I will check out those other links too. Not as complicated as I thought. Cool effect though.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums