To get the best out of the Chameleon
- Before posting a question, search the forums to see if your problem has come up before.
- Look through the JAlbum tutorials, manuals and FAQ, all available online.
- Please read Chameleon's Help, it is really one of the best for any skin and is installed by default. Each Settings page has a blue Help link, directly relevant to the page you are on.
- See Laza's website Chameleon skin, especially the Tutorials page.
- Please read the complete set of guidelines here
- Don't spam, flame, or troll.
- Give as much information about your problem as possible. It is helpful to know your Operating System, version numbers for Java, JAlbum, Chameleon etc.
- See also these hints on asking questions the smart way, so that you have a better chance of prompt and meaningful answers. (However, please note that you should not post questions to that website, it is NOT a help desk).