You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
Co developed with moderator JimBerry. A small, clean uncomplicated (read simple) skin based on David Ekholm's original and innovative "Vertical." Designed to allow for additional commenting and or expanded narration.
- Incorporates slide show
- Easy to use multi tabbed skin GUI
- Added IPTC commenting functionality
- Respects 'credit exclude' option
- User selectable linking options
- Easily handles multi level deep sub directories
- Expansive READ ME.txt file (Tools > Skin Developer > Edit Skin files to access)
- Recognizes selected 'include original' feature
- Unique text/graphic input method direct from jAlbum window (for both Camera and Side Notes)
- Widget capable (see sample album)
Supports foldersHas slideshowDisplays EXIF/IPTC dataFreeware
- Aug 20, 2009
- Last updated
- Jan 6, 2015
Commercial use is allowed.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
2.5.5 Jan 6, 2015 (current)
Changed common.css the dir-link tag to not be so obnoxious. Put limit on width of Side Notes-on wide screens text does not run clear across. The 'camera icon' now differentiates to reflect if a "Notes" entry exists or not.