- Empty image page with "Skip thumbnail pages" and "Make slides"
- Selectable modal window theme: "Auto", "Light" or "Dark" with "Auto" the background color decides if light or dark used
- Empty page with "Skip thumbnail page"
- Dutch translation by Kees
- You can hide the "Fit screen / 1:1" button (Advanced panel)
- No "Play/Pause" button if there's only one photo in a folder
- Tapping the bottom panel on touch devices won't toggle the control strip
- Full screen mode is removed from separate slides mode, because the browser falls back to normal mode after every image change anyway
- Control strip doesn't appear automatically during slideshow
- About.htt: you can remove the author image by clearing the box
- Swipe didn't move the picture on Firefox
- Broken link in Search results to deeper folder levels
- Coupon code box breaks to new line on Firefox
- The Share and Search dropdown boxes don't work on touch devices
- The Like button is reloaded every time the dropdown box popped up
- Broken Fotomoto integration
- Sharing options appear in separate lines in "unboxed" mode
- About.htt error. To fix it in old albums either create the page as new, or right-click -> Edit: add "authorImagePath == void ||": String authorImg = (authorImagePath == void || util.isEmpty( ...
- German translation by Klaus
- Hungarian translation
- NEW label is below the folder thumbnails
- Missing 'NEW' text on thumbnails
- Added back Pinterest share button - it seems they've fixed it
- Moved Google Analytics link to the proper panel
- Missing User Interface elements on small screens
- Missing theme image if "Same image in subfolders" selected
- Missing zeroes in prices in Paypal shopping cart shop options box
- French translation by Daniel
- Shopping cart on index page for purchasing multiple items
- Email feedback tool. Visitors can optionally select images, and attach comments selectively.
- Shop coupons either for discount rates or fixed discount amounts
- 6 new currencies for Paypal shopping cart (BRL, MYR, PHP, RUB, SGD, TRY)
- Optional non-linear shipping: separate fee for the first and the subsequential items (use "Option=10.0+2.0+1.0" - the last is the shipping for the additional items)
- Disqus commenting (see http://disqus.com)
- Social sharing buttons and links can be displayed "unboxed", that is not in a popup box, visible straight off
- Float numbers (e.g. 2.5) are accepted as slideshow delay seconds
- Enabled translations for many Exif/Iptc fields
- The actual photo is highlighted in search results and moves into focus upon page change
- Optional pattern overlay on the theme image (Cardboard, Circles, Dots, GPlay, Linen, Paper, Pinstripe, Tiles, Wood)
- Support for secure pages (https://)
- New Photos page (Gathers all newly added images on a separate page). Use Right-click -> New Page -> NewPhotos.htt
- Hardware acceleration for swipe action. Should result in much smoother touch movement on mobile devices.
- New styles: Wood Light, Ricepaper
- Folder titles (and image caption titles) can be the same custom font as selected for the header
- Optional rounded corners on images
- Logo filter (on the new "Filters" tab)
- Added font selection to Watermark filter
- You can decide if you want to remake all ZIP's during Make
- ZIP now includes movies, audios and other files (PDF) in case "Scaled down images" is selected, instead of the poster images
- Added headline fonts: Abel, Lobster 2, Marvel, Yanone Kaffeesatz regular, body font: Candara
- Theme image can be either "Folder thumbnail" or "Flat color" when you can specify the the color and opacity
- Default font: Trebuchet MS (better cross-browser support) 14px, headline font: Oswald (extended charset)
- Folder title size is 120% by default (previously 150%)
- Search for new images results doesn't show '@new:x'
- Minor modifications on the icons
- Show/hide thumbnails and Show/hide caption/info icons in the control bar has changed, to make them more clear
- Thumbnail caption popups appear only after a small delay
- Thumbanil captions don't appear while scrolling
- You don't have to re-enter discount coupon for every slide image
- Custom color scrollbars on modal windows (Chrome only)
- Folder thumbnails (that show up on social sites) do keep the original aspect ratio instead of cropping to 300x300px
- Redesigned user interface, with more sections and icons
- jQuery.jPlayer is updated to 2.5.0, see: http://jplayer.org/latest/release-notes/
- Google webfonts
- Previous / Next folder names might get chopped in FireFox
- Missing translation for "Close window"
- Marking "New" folders and Search for new pictures is inconsistent with the "New" label on thumbnails: compared to current time instead of album made time
- Generating the album back to the input folder the neighboring folder links never appear
- Jump to next folder's first image at the end of the current page didn't work
- Cropped text on next and previous folder links on FireFox
- Discount didn't apply to additional (> 1) items
- Double-click to toggle zoom didn't work on separate slides
- Choppy scrolling using the mouse wheel
- Better hiding the top and bottom bars on iOS (7.1) / Safari
- Copying folder thumbs to current level is done only at the end of Make to avoid missing thumbnails due to racing conditions
- Moving back and forth the index page and the current image the URL's hash didn't get updated
- Devices with touch support (surface) don't allow mouse events on desktop devices
- IE10 & 11 touch actions on mobile devices (scroll and swipe)
- Error when "Show image count" on folders is off
- Disabled editing of forms added in the footer with custom scroll
- "Start over" option is unnecessary with only one image present
- "New" label is missing from slide page thumb strip thumbnails
- Safari (and other browsers) on iOS 7 hangs often due to a memory management bug in iOS 7. The bug is fixed in the upcoming iOS 7.1.
- The top and bottom browser bars can't be removed in iOS 7.0 with small screens. The user experience is slightly better on iOS 7.1 where Turtle can hide the bars - they still might pop up every now and then.
- On iOS 7 clicking a link near the top might activate the top bar instead of the link. Turn off "Stick control to top" to get better user experience on small screen iOS7 devices.
- Google Chrome reports the attribute required for iOS7 'minimal-ui' as an error. No other consequences though.
Being this a major release with lots of modifications, I suggest you to test the local version thoroughly before uploading.