This skin has not been updated for over two years, and may not work with the current version of jAlbum.
This skin uses Adobe Flash, which is a dying technology. We don't recommend using that for new album projects.
You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
This skin presents your pictures in an animated 3d plane. It uses the flash software at http://www.airtightinteractive.com/projects/tiltviewer.
- Integrates Airtight Interactive's TiltViewer into Jalbum.
- Comments supports HTML formatting, so that you can change font, color, size, etc.
- Optionally supports a directory tree.
- Optionally supports parent linking.
- Optionally supports a showURL link
- Optionally supports help menu.
- All text have been localized.
- experimental: add iTunes and Media Server support (see NOTES.media_server for more info)
- Widget support in IE7 does not work yet. The Jalbum developers are looking to fix this before the official 8.1 release.
- Do NOT use progressive mode under the Album Settings Images panel. While the skin will work in Firefox, IE7 will not display your images if you use progressive mode.
- It does not support video
* Click images to zoom-in, click again to zoom-out.
* Click the background to zoom-out.
* Click the 'reload' button (below the image grid) to load a new
set of images.
* Click the 'flip' button (bottom-right of a zoomed-in image) to
see image details.
* Cursor keys to navigate between images.
* Space-bar to zoom in/out.
* 'F' key to flip an image (when zoomed in).
* Go Fullscreen. Opens TiltViewer in fullscreen
mode. Right-click and select 'Exit Fullscreen' to revert to
regular mode. Note keyboard navigation does not work in
2.2.1 Jan 26, 2012 (current)