This skin has not been updated for over two years, and may not work with the current version of jAlbum.
This skin uses Adobe Flash, which is a dying technology. We don't recommend using that for new album projects.
You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
This skin displays your pictures as an array of postcards. It uses the flash software at http://www.airtightinteractive.com/projects/postcardviewer.
- Integrates Airtight Interactive's PostcardViewer into JAlbum.
- Optionally supports a directory tree.
- Optionally supports parent linking.
- Optionally supports help menu.
- Optionally supports comments.
- Optionally supports a background image.
- WARNING: mouse clicks and/or key commands don't work in some browsers!
- All text have been localized and stored in the "texts" directory.
- experimental: add iTunes and Media Server support (see NOTES.media_server for more info)
- Do NOT use progressive mode under the Album Settings Images panel. While it will work in Firefox, IE7 will not display your images if you use progressive mode.
- It does not support video
- All photos are displayed in random order. If you want a predefined sort order, you will need to pay for a license at Airtight Interactive.
- Sep 22, 2007
- Last updated
- Jan 26, 2012
2.1.1 Jan 26, 2012 (current)