- Laca Molnar
You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
Photoblogger is a responsive skin based on Zurb foundation 5. It has numerous social integration options, image slider, enhanced first album, shopping cart, search and tag cloud box. The lightbox component is based on the responsive and touch-friendly lightbox plugin by Osvaldas Valutis. There are two different layout and features sets are avalaible: one for the higher level folders, called "Blog style layout" and one for the normal album folders. You can control the depth for which the blog layout is applied.
Please note, in LOCAL PREVIEW some browsers (Chrome, IE) WILL FAIL, because they block local "Ajax" commands due to security reasons. Test either in FireFox or jAlbum's built-in browser, or launch Chrome with the "--disable-web-security" command line option. Learn more in the Forum sticky.
- Nov 18, 2014
- Last updated
- Dec 9, 2016
- Photoblogger forum
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
1.6.0 Dec 9, 2016 (current)
- Thumbnails start loading much earlier
- You can pan images larger than window (e.g. panorama)
- Photo data can be arranged by rows
- Improved handling on mixed input (mouse + touch) devices
- "Fit image to screen" preference is kept after changing folders in the same album during an hour
- Swiping works on "Slider box" images (touch + mouse)
- Shopping cart emptied after changing folders
- Scrolling on tall modal windows