You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
This skin has not been updated for over two years, and may not work with the current version of jAlbum.
This skin presents your pictures as a virtual stack of photos. It uses the flash software at http://www.twelvestone.com/forum_thread/view/15182?offset=0. The software is a bit old, but it is still useful.
- Integrates the Flash Photo Stack software into JAlbum.
- Optionally supports a directory tree.
- Optionally supports parent linking.
- Optionally supports help menu.
- All text have been localized and stored in the "texts" directory.
- experimental: add iTunes and Media Server support (see NOTES.media_server for more info)
- Text can be added by using a text filter:
class=TextFilter valign=bottom align=left color=white text=$comment
- Jun 17, 2008
- Last updated
- Jan 26, 2012
2.1.1 Jan 26, 2012 (current)