This skin has not been updated for over two years, and may not work with the current version of jAlbum.
This skin uses Adobe Flash, which is a dying technology. We don't recommend using that for new album projects.
You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
This skin presents your pictures as a virtual photo book. It adds a wrapper around the limited freeware version of the flash software at http://FlashPageFlip.com.
- Integrates the Flash PageFlip software into JAlbum.
- Optionally supports a directory tree.
- Optionally supports parent linking.
- Optionally supports help menu.
- All text have been localized and stored in the "texts" directory.
- experimental: add iTunes and Media Server support (see NOTES.media_server for more info)
- Make sure the image aspect ratio is consistent among images in the same folder. Otherwise you will see some extra spaces in your album.
- It does support swf's for each page, although this has not been tested.
- Text can be added by using a text filter:
class=TextFilter valign=bottom align=left color=white text=$comment
- Jun 30, 2008
- Last updated
- Jan 26, 2012
2.1.1 Jan 26, 2012 (current)