You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
This is not really a skin - it does not produce any album pages at all. It is more in the nature of a utility program.
* The skin yields only slide images, thumbnails, and/or copies of the original images, with the folder structure determined by the project. No other files are created.
* The choices made under Album > Settings > Pages are ignored. The skin's actions are controlled by the checkboxes under Album > Settings > NoPages.
* If "Make slide images" is checked, images are processed (scaling and filters), and output to the "slides" directory of the output directory.
* If "Make thumbnails" is checked, thumbnails are output to the "thumbs" directory of the output directory.
* If "Copy originals" is checked, the original images are copied from their source locations to the output directory.
* Any combination of boxes may be chosen.
* If no boxes are checked, an output directory is created that contains only the skeletal folder structure of the project.
* Watermarks can be applied to the generated thumbnail images (the jAlbum core program provides for watermarks for the slide images).
- Dec 21, 2010
- Last updated
- Mar 3, 2016
Commercial use is allowed.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
3.0.0 Mar 3, 2016 (current)
* A change to allow non-image, non-video album objects, like PDF files.
* A change to eliminate an error if the album project contains a folder, but no image has been chosen as the folder thumbnail.
* Minor changes to eliminate code no longer required in Java 8.
* Minor tweak to the UI loader.