You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
* This skin is a specialized subset of the Matrix skin. It does not produce a thumbnail page - visitors to the page are immediately placed in a slideshow of the images.
* Almost all of the options that apply to the images in Matrix are present in this skin. Please refer to the Matrix skin page and release notes for more information.
* Because there is no thumbnail page, there is no way to navigate to folders. Folders contained in the album project will cause an error, and album creation is aborted.
* Navigation to a home page is provided by placing an "up" icon on the page, or by placing a link in the control bar.
* Because the skin is using a hidden index page, there are no options for header material (other than a title bar), footer material, and so on. If you want those kinds of elements, you should create them outside of MatrixSlide, then embed the MatrixSlide album in an iframe.
* Produces code that passes W3C validation as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Jun 13, 2010
- Last updated
- Aug 25, 2016
- MatrixSlide forum
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
29.0.0 Aug 25, 2016 (current)
* Improved automatic selection of image border color when using a preset style and choosing to have no shadow on the image.
* Option to choose "Link to scaled-down images only" for the album, but have original GIF's used for the image display. This is intended to support animated GIF's - if scaled, jAlbum converts them to PNG files, and they lose their animation.