You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
* This skin is a specialized subset of the Matrix skin. It does not produce a thumbnail page - visitors to the page are immediately placed in a slideshow of the images.
* Almost all of the options that apply to the images in Matrix are present in this skin. Please refer to the Matrix skin page and release notes for more information.
* Because there is no thumbnail page, there is no way to navigate to folders. Folders contained in the album project will cause an error, and album creation is aborted.
* Navigation to a home page is provided by placing an "up" icon on the page, or by placing a link in the control bar.
* Because the skin is using a hidden index page, there are no options for header material (other than a title bar), footer material, and so on. If you want those kinds of elements, you should create them outside of MatrixSlide, then embed the MatrixSlide album in an iframe.
* Produces code that passes W3C validation as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Jun 13, 2010
- Last updated
- Nov 5, 2016
- MatrixSlide forum
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
30.0.0 Nov 5, 2016 (current)
* The fixed-size graphic icon for a download link in the caption area has been replaced with a CSS-generated download icon. The size and border width may be controlled, and the icon colors are coordinated with the preset styles. When using the Custom style, the colors of the icon - arrow, arrow hover, border, and background - may also be controlled.
* When using one of the preset styles, the color of the uplink arrow has been changed to match the caption text color and download icon arrow color.
* Automatic deletion of the unneeded folder icon file that the jAlbum core places in the output under some circumstances.