You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
* Uses the Highslide JS image viewer to display JPG and MP4 files, flat horizontal panoramics, and YouTube and Vimeo videos.
* On the thumbnail page, options for title bar content, multiple index page navigation, configurable links to external sites, a configurable uplink from the main page, a jump link from deeper folders to the main index, and a breadcrumb trail.
* User control over the Highslide JS expander speed, background dimming effect, caption position, border, control bar type, and control bar position.
* User control over captioning options (titles, comments, file names, EXIF info, tooltip popups, image count, "NEW" label).
* Allows placement of buttons in the caption area for printing, opening the image in a new window, external links, a "mailto link" (to contact the album creator, for example), and/or a "send link" (to email a direct link to the selected image to someone else).
* Option, if images are geotagged, to place a link to Google maps in the caption area.
* Optional slideshow feature.
* Optional music tracks.
* Option to include a sliding thumbnail strip on the image page.
* Allows the user to choose any color combination, or to use one of several predefined styles. The ability to use custom colors makes the skin easy to integrate into an existing website. User may also apply background image/texture files to the pages, and insert a logo image at various locations on the page.
* User control over borders and shadows on all design elements - boxes, thumbnails, images.
* Allows the user to select a font family, to include a Google font, and to include a WOFF file, and to select font size, weight, style, and variant for each design element.
* Albums may include an information page that includes descriptive text, a small image, and an email contact link.
* User-configurable language support.
* Allows the user to insert a favicon link, a copyright notice, a meta description, a meta robots tag, and Google Analytics code.
* CSS and HTML code may be inserted into the finished albums via entries in the user interface.
* Produces code that passes W3C validation as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Dec 14, 2007
- Last updated
- Nov 5, 2016
- Matrix forum
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
35.0.0 Nov 5, 2016 (current)
* The fixed-size graphic icon for a download link in the caption area has been replaced with a CSS-generated download icon. The size and border width may be controlled, and the icon colors are coordinated with the preset styles. When using the Custom style, the colors of the icon - arrow, arrow hover, border, and background - may also be controlled.
* Option to disable the default behavior of closing the expander when the visitor clicks on the dimmed background. If this is disabled, a visitor must click the "close" button or hit ESC to return to the thumbnail display.
* The font characteristics - size, weight, link decoration, etc. - of the numbered link list can now be controlled independently from the other navigation links.