You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
* Gromit is a skin that produces clean, simple web pages that are responsive to the viewport width.
* Customization options include control over page layout (caption positioning, thumbnail spacing, and so on), borders, caption content, font attributes, and colors.
* Albums may include self-hosted videos, YouTube videos, Vimeo videos, and audio files.
* Support for Google fonts and WOFF files.
* Support for Google maps, if images are geotagged.
* Extensive support for metadata display.
* Support for providing links to external sites.
* Albums may include an information page that includes descriptive text, a small image, and an email contact link.
* Navigation tooltip texts may be specified in any language.
* Allows the user to insert a favicon link, a copyright notice, a meta description, a meta robots tag, and Google Analytics code.
* CSS and HTML code may be inserted into the finished albums via entries in the user interface.
* The skin produces valid HTML5/CSS3: it supports all current browsers.
* Flash is not used. There are no HTML tables in the layout.
* The skin produces separate slide pages, which is more SEO-friendly than pages that use dynamic routines to display the images.
- Sep 20, 2012
- Last updated
- Dec 2, 2016
- Gromit forum
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
37.0.0 Dec 2, 2016 (current)
* Globe icon for the link to a Google map replaced with an icon of the same style as the other icons used in the skin.
* Globe icon may be placed either in the navigation bar on each slide or below the left side of the image.
* Location of the close icon on the map display now coordinated with the location of the globe icon on the slide page.
* Download icon may be placed either in the navigation bar on each slide or below right side of the image.
* Some corrected page element positioning.
* Corrected version of file chooser.
* Support for automatic correction of variables used in Gromit prior to version 14 removed. If you re-open a Gromit album project created with a version before 14, some settings will have to be manually reset. In some cases, project loading will fail. To convert an album project created before Gromit version 14, install Gromit version 36, open the project, and save it. Then install Gromit version 37, open the project, and save it.
* Extensive changes to the internal template coding for string concatenation.
* Minor changes to internal coding of the user interface.