You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
* Gromit is a skin that produces clean, simple web pages that are responsive to the size of the viewport, and that support swipes on touch-capable devices.
* Customization options include control over page layout (caption positioning, thumbnail spacing, and so on), borders, caption content, font attributes, and colors.
* Albums may include self-hosted videos, YouTube videos, Vimeo videos, and audio files.
* Support for Google fonts and WOFF files.
* Support for Google maps, if images are geotagged.
* Extensive support for metadata display.
* Support for providing links to external sites.
* Albums may include an information page that includes descriptive text, a small image, and an email contact link.
* Navigation tooltip texts may be specified in any language.
* Allows the user to insert a favicon link, a copyright notice, a meta description, a meta robots tag, and Google Analytics code.
* CSS and HTML code may be inserted into the finished albums via entries in the user interface.
* The skin produces valid HTML5/CSS3: it supports all current browsers.
* The skin produces separate slide pages, which is more SEO-friendly than pages that use dynamic routines to display the images.
- Sep 20, 2012
- Last updated
- Aug 31, 2017
- Gromit forum
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
48.0.0 Aug 31, 2017 (current)
* Option to have fully-responsive slide pages disregard the height of user-supplied body closing material. Including that material when trying to display the entire page without a vertical scroll bar can yield unacceptably small slide images.
* A change to the CSS and responsive slide script to avoid the brief appearance of a vertical scroll bar when moving from slide to slide in fully responsive mode on a small display.
* A fix to a bug when using a fixed-position banner style title bar and also displaying overlay icons on thumbnails.
* A fix to a small bug in the responsive slide script regarding buttons on the slide page.
* More efficient routine for finding new images.
* Some minor CSS adjustments and corrections, and some changes in default settings for image bounds.