You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
* Gromit is a skin that produces clean, simple web pages that are responsive to the viewport width.
* Customization options include control over page layout (caption positioning, thumbnail spacing, and so on), borders, caption content, font attributes, and colors.
* Albums may include self-hosted videos, YouTube videos, Vimeo videos, and audio files.
* Support for Google fonts and WOFF files.
* Support for Google maps, if images are geotagged.
* Extensive support for metadata display.
* Support for providing links to external sites.
* Albums may include an information page that includes descriptive text, a small image, and an email contact link.
* Navigation tooltip texts may be specified in any language.
* Allows the user to insert a favicon link, a copyright notice, a meta description, a meta robots tag, and Google Analytics code.
* CSS and HTML code may be inserted into the finished albums via entries in the user interface.
* The skin produces valid HTML5/CSS3: it supports all current browsers.
* Flash is not used. There are no HTML tables in the layout.
* The skin produces separate slide pages, which is more SEO-friendly than pages that use dynamic routines to display the images.
- Sep 20, 2012
- Last updated
- Aug 24, 2016
- Gromit forum
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
35.0.0 Aug 24, 2016 (current)
* Option to choose "Link to scaled-down images only" for the album, but have original GIF's used on the slide pages. This is intended to support animated GIF's - if scaled, jAlbum converts them to PNG files, and they lose their animation.