This release contains some major changes:
- User interface re-organized. The "Image border" and "Advanced" tab are gone, new tabs "Thumbnails", "Captions" and "Folders" introduced instead. Some options have been moved between tabs. The user interface now also uses collapsable panels to give a better overview.
- Complete color customization. You can now change all the colors of the Galleria skin without having to modify the stylesheets. You will find the color settings under the appropriate tabs.
- The thumbnail scroller arrows are now using transparent background (to work with different background colors).
- Added option to show/hide the divider lines.
- Two new styles "Gray" and "Red", added to show off some of the options that now are available in Galleria.
- Folder count option added that let's you decide number of folders shown per row (this was previously tied to the thumbnail count setting).
- There are now seperate options for showing/hiding album and folder titles and descriptions.
- Folder icon opacity setting added.
- Previews updated.