- Heinz-Peter Bader
You can also install the skin by unzipping this file into the skin folder.
- Min. jAlbum version
HTML5, CSS level 3
The basic look is "classic", clean and simple, though it is highly customizable. Thumbnails are aligned at their base for a clean look when images of various height or captions spanning multiple lines are present.
Subdirectories are displayed as ringbook style mini-albums - choose from 10 different designs.
New user-defined color styles can be easily created and saved from the skin's settings interface.
- Video support
- Cross Folder Navigation: "Next image" can cross folder boundaries. The last image in one folder will link to the first image of the next neighbouring folder and vice versa.
- Traverse album navigation: Image navigation and slideshow can step through the complete album, regardless of folder structure.
- Image filter support (shadows, watermark, greyscale, logo, shadow text, random thumbnail rotation)
- Direct high-resolution image download via a 'download' button
(no need to 'right click - save as...' on the image).
- Mouseover information on thumbnails
- Keyboard navigation
- Custom logo image on index pages
- Extensive metadata (EXIF/IPTC) display options
- Multi-language support in generated Albums (en, de, es, fr, it, sv).
- Swipe support
- Slideshow transitions
- Keyboard navigation control
W3C compliance: The generated code is valid HTML5, CSS level 3
Author: Heinz-Peter Bader
Classic Aligned 2 is free for non-commercial use.
For a professional license see:
Plays audio filesSupports foldersDisplays EXIF/IPTC dataHas slideshowFreewareTouch interface supportTransition effect(s)jAlbum widget supportMulti-language albumsPlays video files
- Aug 14, 2006
- Last updated
- Jun 24, 2016
Commercial use is allowed only if you pay a 3rd party license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
3.1.3 Jun 24, 2016 (current)
- Bugfix: Skin crashed on files without extension
- Bugfix: Incorrect optional Facebook "og:image" metatag
+ Added custom replaceable navigation icons
+ Added option to define dedicated columns x rows grid for root index page