Du kan også installere temaet ved at udpakke denne fil i temamappen.
- Min. jAlbum version
* Gromit is a skin that produces clean, simple web pages that are responsive to the size of the viewport.
* Customization options include control over page layout (caption positioning, thumbnail spacing, and so on), borders, caption content, font attributes, and colors.
* Albums may include self-hosted videos, YouTube videos, Vimeo videos, and audio files.
* Support for Google fonts and WOFF files.
* Support for Google maps, if images are geotagged.
* Extensive support for metadata display.
* Support for providing links to external sites.
* Albums may include an information page that includes descriptive text, a small image, and an email contact link.
* Navigation tooltip texts may be specified in any language.
* Allows the user to insert a favicon link, a copyright notice, a meta description, a meta robots tag, and Google Analytics code.
* CSS and HTML code may be inserted into the finished albums via entries in the user interface.
* The skin produces valid HTML5/CSS3: it supports all current browsers.
* The skin produces separate slide pages, which is more SEO-friendly than pages that use dynamic routines to display the images.
- Last updated
- Gromit forum
Commercial use is only allowed if you have a jAlbum Pro license.Modifications of the skin are allowed.
42.0.0 07-04-2017 (current)
* The skin is now capable of producing fully responsive pages, with seperate options for index (thumbnail) pages and slide pages. For index pages, the choice is still binary - responsive or not. The former choice allows the thumbnail table to line-wrap as the viewport width shrinks. For slide pages, however, there are now four responsiveness options - none, width, image, and full, the third and fourth of which are new in this version. See the user's manual page for Layout > Slides > Responsiveness for a description of how the four options differ.
* Revised handling of the download options. A download icon is no longer provided automatically in any situation (like linking to originals via scaled images). You may now choose to offer a download icon on all images (scaled, or original if it's included in the album), or on included original images only. If you are updating a project in which you offered a download option to your site visitors, you will need to review the new settings.
* Option to choose different download icon tooltip text for images, originals, videos, and audios.
* Revised handling of some text strings, to make it possible to eliminate tooltips on navigation icons, if desired.
* HTML body opening and closing material included in the album via the Code tabs or via external text files is now automatically wrapped in <div>'s that can be targeted via Code > CSS. See the user's manual for further information.
* If a PDF is included in the album, it is opened in a new browser tab, rather than in the same tab as the page that calls it.
* Revised handling of body margins and widgets.
* Some settings tab reorganization.