- Soubory ke stažení
- Chris Twist
Šablonu můžete nainstalovat také rozbalením zip souboru tento soubor do složky šablony.
- Min. verze jAlbum
Most of the jAlbum skins are intended to show photograph albums. However, I needed to show an artist's portfolio, and the requirements are a bit different. Although Mirage was initially intended to display art, it also works very well for photo albums, as long as you don't want to show photo meta-data (e.g. aperture, focal length).
1) Why use the Mirage skin?
- If you want to create an art gallery, I think this is the best available skin.
- Mirage and its 3rd party plug-ins are completely free for personal and commercial use.
- Albums are compliant with HTML5.
- The "variants" feature allows a slide page to contain thumbnails of related images, videos and web pages. This provides a more focussed view than an index page.
- The "superimposed" feature allows you to combine a main image and a secondary image on the same slide page. This can provide extra impact.
- Albums can be viewed in Windows, Linux, Mac, BlackBerry, Android, iPad and iPhone.
- If you want to include videos in your album, your choice of skins is limited. Mirage supports the major video formats, and handles cross-browser inconsistencies.
- With any skin, it is possible to combine multiple albums into a master album, but this is complicated. Mirage simplifies this task by allowing a project to contain Windows shortcuts or Internet shortcuts; this lets you easily copy and paste links to your albums (or portions of albums). Each linked album can be created with any skin.
- An album can contain thumbnail links to web pages. This allows you to include external content that complements your photo collection.
- The number of index page columns can be automatically adjusted, so that the thumbnails fit the width of any browser window.
- Flash-free presentation displays images without distractions, and ensures compatibility with devices that don't support Flash.
2) Other features:
- An album can contain:
-> Images (JPG, GIF, PNG). Images can be zoomed.
-> Videos: Any video that is compatible with jAlbum Video Support is converted to MP4.
-> Alternatively, Mirage Video Support plays supported videos in their original format (MPG, AVI, MOV, MP4, WEBM, OGV, WMV, DivX, Xvid, FLV, SWF, 3GP, YouTube, Vimeo).
-> PDF files.
-> Links to other albums or web pages.
- Video and PDF files are usually embedded, so that they blend with the album's overall appearance.
- A streamed YouTube or Vimeo video can easily be added to an album by a click and drag.
- 44 styles are included.
- Albums display correctly in all the major web browsers.
- Index pages:
-> Each folder is shown as a "folder icon" that contains an embedded thumbnail of any image.
-> A "For Sale" or "Sold" label is superimposed on the thumbnails of paintings that are for sale.
-> A "New" label is superimposed on the thumbnails of new album objects.
- Last updated
- Mirage forum
- Úvodní stránka
Komerční použití je povoleno.Změny šablony jsou povoleny.
7.8.2 15.7.2015 (aktuální)
- A "Panorama" image setting provides sideways scrolling of wide images.
- Context-sensitive help is available for the Mirage settings.
- A new album setting creates a margin above the index page header image.
- Code clean-up: All calculations are done in the Java classes, instead of in htt and css files.
- Keyboard selection of variants was unreliable.
- Buttons on some low-resolution mobile devices were too big; they are now smaller.
- Index thumbnails were left-justified instead of centred. (since 7.8)
- Index page footer comments were justified left instead of center. (since 7.8)
- If the style was textured, when hovering over an index page menu button, the button should be textured, but it was plain. (since 7.8)